Every now and again, I just have a few questions that I would like to get the answer to. Maybe you can help me out?
1. Am I the only one who remembers the post championship- like celebration they had after it was announced Lebron was going to the Heat? Can someone please tell me why they’re crying in locker rooms now? …I’ll wait.
1b. Since we’re talking about the Heat, was Bosh serious when he talked about the man hugs? Doesn’t he know that his sexuality is already being questioned as it is?
2. Is anyone else pissed that they named Ben Hansbrough the Big East Player of the Year?
3. Isn’t Basketball Wives like 100x better now that Tami Roman is on? Don’t you think she may have beat Kenny up a couple of times?
4. Why is Duke constantly being put in the easiest bracket in the tournament??
5. After the 300th loss to one of the NBA’s worst teams, is someone finally going to hire a defensive coach for the Knicks? Anyone? Bueller…Bueller…
6. Don’t you believe in Magic? (Off topic but I met him in LA and he’s the manifestation of awesomeness and cool.)
7. If refs can start suing beat writers for tweets they send, when can we start suing refs for making horrendous calls?
8. Don’t you think Amar’e should have just taken the suspension and sat out against the Pacers instead of getting it rescinded- just so he can have the room to get two more?
9. How many teams in the tournament have you NOT seen play, yet you’re still going to fill out your brackets?
9b. Do you want to stab the next person who asks you to join their NCAA pool too? (Ok, just me…cool.)
10. Why is anyone surprised that Kobe was still shooting after they lost to Miami?
11. Has anyone checked in on Gary McGhee?
12. Kind of random but do yall have any idea how hard it is to play with the G.O.A.T. on your bench?
I hope you’re going to tune in to some of the women’s NCAA basketball games because Rosalyn Gold-Onwude (@ROSGO21) is commentating them!