1. When will the closest person to the Mavs tap them and let them know that they’re embarrassing themselves?
2. By playing the most viewed Christmas game in NBA history, the Knicks proved the NBA needs the Knicks to be good. Can you imagine when the Brooklyn Nets gets a squad too?
3. How can there still be Kemba nonbelievers out there?
4. Why is Steph Curry injuring his ankle every other game?
5. Cleveland still has a team? Hell, Toronto still has a team?
6. Can you name a better passer than Rubio in the league right now?
7. Am I the only one who cries at night, watching this train wreck known as the 2011-2012 Lakers?
8. Is there anyone left who thinks they can guard Kevin Durant? Anyone?!
9. Are the Clippers mature enough to come through when it counts in the playoffs?
10. Heat still won’t win a chip this year. (Not a question, just facts)