1. Every time the camera focused on Dwayne Wade, all I could think of was, “Go Wayman! Get Busy! Get Crazy! You retarded!”
1a. Speaking of crazy cuts, I don’t know who is telling these guys that using a magic marker to draw hair in is cute, but that person needs to be stabbed, immediately. I blame Carlos Boozer for starting it.
2. I love Ray Allen, I think he’s one of the top 3 shooters of all time. That said, he REALLY needs to let the Celtics go. No one wants to be his friend and he is off the Christmas card mailing list.
3. I don’t know anyone who throws shade better than KG. The thing is [aside from RA being a traitor], as long as Ray has played with KG, he should have known to not approach him during the game. Even coaches know that he goes into a deep place and you don’t want to talk to him about anything other than basketball. Again, Ray Allen needs to find the nearest seat.
4. Kyrie Irving is the truth. Can he fill the Lebron-void?
5. I really like the Celtics this year. They got the “big” game out of their system and now they know they can compete with the better teams.
6. Rondo is such a goon.
7. The Mavs looked good last night. Not good enough to come out of the west but definitely more pieces than they had last year.
8. The Lakers were clearly not playing up to their potential last night- they looked terrible…but they’re still winning the championship this year. I don’t care I don’t care I don’t care!