1. Since the Lakers are playing astronomically better now that Mike Brown is gone and D’Antoni isn’t there yet, isn’t it clear that Kobe has a diabolical plan of becoming the first ever player/coach in the NBA?
2. Bynum went from nappy fro–> nappy mushroom comb out–> injuring himself bowling. Is it ok to go ahead and pass him the worst week of all time award?
3. Y’all still not watching tape on Jamal Crawford’ s handle, huh?
4. How low has the suicide rate dropped in NYC?
5. How awesome is it that both NY teams are playing well at the same damn time?
6. Speaking of the Knicks, ever notice how Melo’s jerseys are always extra smedium?
7. Did I not say Rondo was the best point guard in the league?
8. Any Houston fans think they should get a partial refund for one (or a few) of their investments, yet?
9. I respect Royce White’s mental problem and basketball prowess but at what point do people see that the NBA is clearly not the career for him?
10. I know this is old but is a death stare from Kobe all it really takes to get canned? #Bawse